- About Us
· Own Salesforce implementation including developing objects and processes, driving end user adoption, and developing system and sales ops roadmap.
· Build Salesforce reports and dashboards to track KPIs develop actionable intelligence and metrics around sales funnel.
· Develop and implement comprehensive salesforce training for sales, service and marketing teams.
· Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for the sales team – helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently and data management of Salesforce records
· Monitor and manage data integrity while promoting best practices for system usage.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of applicable experience
· Hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com and managing sales ops processes (and related tools: Dataloader, Chatter, Reports/Dashboards)
· Hands on experience with Force.com development - Apex, Visualforce, and web services development
· Goal-oriented, passionate, and high-energy professional.
· Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to act quickly and iterate to achieve results.
**MUST be located in the Boston area and able to commute to Waltham, MA daily.
© 2010-2018 Dahua Technology Co., Ltd